Eat My Chocolate
Humor / Parodie
This hilarious act, brings curiosity, laughter and fun to all of the audience. Will you eat my chocolate? Will you feed me? - a delicious scenery, a headless man sitting at the table, and a head among sweets, chocolates and cakes.
What happens when the body and head come alive and meet?
These artists come from Portugal
Duration: 3 x 30' within a time frame of 4 hours
Number of artists: 2
- A free parkingspace
- A safe or lockable Dressingroom close to the performaing area with a table, chairs, mirror and warm water. This one should be be available 2 hours before the performance, for breaks and 1 hour after the performance.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- They would like hot meals, beverages and free tickets for the number of actors.
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed.