This posh Dickens couple dates from the 19th century. High on their stilts they like to share their love and passion for each other. Stately walking while talking , they merrily stroll through the streets.
The artists come from the Netherlands.
Number of artists: 2
Playing times: 2 x 40' in a period of 3 hours or 3 x 40' in a period of max 4 hours.
- 1 reserved parking space for 1 van with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load (other cars optionaly upon agreement). The organizer is responsible for the safety.
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Space for 2 -persons.
Equipment: 2 tables, 2 chairs (or more according to the number of people), 1 mirror.
- High enough to put on stilts. If this is not possible, then a table and chairs outside, out of sight of the public, to put on the stilts
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Accommodation (if necessary)
- When performing for more than 1 day or on weekends and an overnight stay is necessary.
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.