This sensual, contemporary tango act combines aerial acrobatics on the ground but also in the air where challenge and passion are central.
A modern act with spectacular acrobatic moves on a high level. The act will tell a challenging but beautiful story between husband and wife.
The act is accompanied by modern music.
This act can also be tailored entirely to the atmosphere and ambience of your event and is wonderful as an opening show or final act.
Who to tango is a story with passion, emotions between men and woman, surrounded in an Argentinian atmosphere. A Contemporary act within dance on tables, balance-acrobatic, aerial high up in the air with 3 or 4 artists. The music is mixed with beat box and modern sounds.
Film: Tango is based on the choregraphy of Blocks. Blocks is less dynamic and more subdued.
Duration: 5-10' aerial or acro tango (acrobatische tango)
Duration show who to tango: 20 minutes
De acrobatische tango comes in different versions: aerial - with tables or blocks
Number of artists: acrobatisch tango: 2 - 4
Show: 4 artists
Required playing surface: minimum 5 meters wide, 5m minimum depth and minimum 7 meters high
Asked from the organizer:
- The rigging on suspension point for the show needs to have a minimum capacity of 500 - 1,000 kg .
- A professional sound system and should be available with CD player or USB connection (preferably a CD player)
- A heated dressingroom (mirror, chairs, table, snacks and beverages, warm running water)
- Secured parkingplace
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed