It is a metaphor of travel through time, space and imagination, all in one. We all take it unconsciously every day, searching for a sense of existing and its higher values. Travelling is something we learn, experiences, overcoming weakness and then we never remain the same people. Reflection on the passage of time meets with new, surprising experiences. Falling out of time is a moment to stop and see the other man next to us.
The Production design is maintained in the picturesque style of steampunk, combining retro style with science fiction. Physical theater, mime, dance and elements of new circus in conjunction with live music create a very expressive show.
Beyond Time is an outdoor show that is more burlesque than a parodie. It is a mix of Physical theater, mime, dance and streettheater.
The artists come from Poland
Duration: 60 minuten
Number of artists + crew: 8 actors, 2 musician, 2 technician
Music: Godzzilla Team / Dominik Strycharski, Grzegorz Szyma
- Darkness (no street or public lights )
- Acting area – 20x20 m (flat, smooth surface)
- Duration– 60 minutes
- Set up – 6 hours
- Set off – 2 hours
- Electricity – 380 V, 32 A - triple phase (light and music equipment)
- an electrician to assist
- light equipment -18 PAR 64 + 3 change color led PAR or bars, 4 statives + cables
- mixer (12 canals)
- amplifier, 2 PA columns (min. 2000W)
- wardrobe/tent (mirror, chairs, table, drinks)
- security during and after the show
- accomodation and boarding for 12 person (5 vegetarians)
- Secure parking place for the van
If you have any difficulty to guarantee the light or acoustic equipment, the artists can take it with them.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed