The members of this association participate in various parades and walkabouts in Europe, or even elsewhere throughout the year.
The culmination of their season takes place in Venice, Piazza San Marco, where they present their brand new costumes.
These costumed artists of the Carnival of Venice, commemorate the Venetian magic of yesterday and allow themselves to be admired and photographed for your greatest pleasure.
Suitable for receptions, welcome act, corporate parties, street arts, themed parties, ...
The artists come from Belgium and other places in Europe.
Playing Time: Depends on the formula and the wishes of the customer.
Number of artists: from 3 to 200 + / _ + volunteers who take care of their safety.
- A clean, secured (eventually heated) dressing room with clean floor. (the costumes are delicate)
- A shower or washing possibility with hot running water.
- A space for the number of artists to change.
- 1 big mirror (man-size) and other small mirroes
- chairs, tables, racks with cloth-hangers for the number of artists.
- Dressing room needs to be safely locked during performance or night
- Cold Beverages, tea and coffee & snacks for the number of artists.
PARKING SPACE: Free and safe parking has to be provided for the the artists and the volunteers close to the location during the entire period of the company's presence.
HOTEL & CATERING
- Hotel for the number of artists and volunteers. Single and Double roomss.
- Catering for the number of artists and volunteers
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed