When you meet the Clarini, you imagine yourself to be in one of Hieronymus Bosch’s paintings. Mystic music plays. A monk with a barrow escorts a procession of long caped characters. Calm and serene, they take time to make their synchronized movements. Their trumpet-like masks make alien noises. Suddenly they produce little fountains that sprinkle the audience. Are we witnessing a mysterious ritual?
The artists come from the Netherlands
Playing times:2 x 45 or 3 x 30' minutes
Number of artists:2 à 4 artiestes
Preparation time:30 minutes
Min. Height indoors: 3.5 meters
Min. Height door: 3 meters
Optional: Cart/ barrow with music installation
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed