A spicy mobile and interactive act on stilts. We literally jump between and above the public and with our creepy mask and 'buck hooves' jumping stilts we are just like real devils. Furthermore we play with fire to make it complete (fire carpets, fire eating, fire spitting, small fireworks effects).
Do the horns grow yet?
This action is usually programmed in parades, as a warm up for the waiting crowd at a firework show during Halloween or of course as street theater, ...
Keep in mind that the effects are most beautiful at dusk or when it is dark. The fireworks we use are safe to use between and around people. It is best to program this act outside or in large buildings
- Number of artists: 2 + an attendant
- Duration Act : 1 x 40'
- They need: The assistance of one person during the act is necessary. (Usually they take one with them)
The dressingroom needs to be on the ground floor, it is a mobile act
Shower & mirror
- Parking: 1 van or 2 cars
- Catering: Meals and beverages for 3 people (1 vegetarian)
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The salary is paid after the performance unless otherwise agreed.
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed