Amazing insects, guided by the dragonfly's tamer, arrive in the city.
The scent of hyacinths engulfs everything. For a moment, insects and people flow together. The magic of these little nature's creatures fascinates us.
A world full of fantasy, of light and color that makes both small and big dream. "
The artists are from Spain
Duuration: 2 x 35' or 75'
Number of artists: Choreographies in movement performed by 4 manipulators and 1 mosquito mounted on a dragonfly.
Breakdown: 1 hour
Minimum height: 3.5 meters
- Cart with 1000 W sound system and 2 illuminated flowers.
- Light elements: 3 dragonflies, 1 spider and 2 flowers.
- Autonomous show:
- Sound equipment and wireless lights.
- Sound equipment: 2 BOSE spl. Stand-alone speakers Max 103 dB each.
- Light: 3000 RGB LEDs working wirelessly.
Lighting power: 100A and 500W of energy efficiency
- A heated secured dressingroom (mirror, chairs, table, snacks and beverages, warm running water) close to the performing area
- Secured parkingplace
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a warm dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed