Playful and mischievous, The Elves are ‘mix and mingle’ walkabout act.
he costumes are hand-made and intricately detailed, perfect for walkabout performances where the performer is viewed up close, right in the midst of the audience.
The Elves are available with a range of skills including power-skips (sprung stilts), acrobatic tumbling, and ‘acro-juggling’ (tumbling and juggling combined) to name a few.
They are available in both 'Summer' and 'Winter' dress.
The artists come from the UK
Number of artists: 1 or 2
Available as winter or summer version
Technical requirements: none
- Dressingroom with table, mirrors & chairs .+ warm running water
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations, meals and beverages.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police department..
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police department.