his acrobat started circus when he was 7 years old, in the youth circus Circolito. His perfectionist nature ensures that he is always focused on a 'job well done'. He has specialized in the Cyr Wheel and has become 'the' top talent from home.
Earlier this year, winner of the bronze medal at the prestigious Cirque de Demain for his exquisite performance with the famous Wheel of Cyr.
This artist comes from Belgium
Inside and outside performance:
This act depends on the (weather) conditions and humidity of the floor. The artist decides at the last moment whether the act is feasible or not.
Duration: 7 min
Play area: 9mx9m (ideal 10mx10m)
Hardened (no extra carpet under the dance floor), levelled, flat, dry, clean, covered with dance carpet.
Backstage left and right of the stage (eventually outside the performance area (theater, podium) possibly with tripods and canvas of 3m)
Adjusting/testing light and sound: Minimum 3 hours before the start of the audience, in the presence of the light / sound technician who will be responsible during the show (checking of the cues + light / sound adjustment).
Warm-up: Minimum 30min with the cyr wheel on the floor where the performance will take place, in conditions of the performance (= with light & sound).
- A save and heated dressingroom (mirror, chairs, table, snacks and beverages, warm running water) + able to lock in order to store personal objects.
- Secured parkingplace
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed