Curious soldiers march to the unknown. This 19th century marching band is in a strange mood.
They create a weird procession with a totally indefinite purpose. They frequently switch between humor and melancholy, between hilarious and gloomy.
It feels a little bizarre but it changes immediately when the soldiers start beating their drums.
They seem to say 'Let us all go marching for no reason'. That is much fun!.
The artists come from the Netherlands
Duration: Mobile act: 3 x 30 minutes or 2 x 45 minutes with a 60' break between the sets - Parade: in consultation.
Build up time: 1,5 hours before start
Break down time: 1 hour
Payment: 50% of the total all-in costs have to be credited at least 3 weeks before the performing date.
The organizer is responsible for the safety
- Dressing room close to starting and finish point. Dressing room with hot running water and mirrors.
- Parking: 1 bus
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the fire and police department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.(only single or twin rooms) including breakfast may need to be provided
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed