Fire show "Humanity" is a perfect demonstration of our style. Beautiful girls in gorgeous dresses on mind-blowing music of the Scorpions is what we call a classic fire-show. Look for yourself, even without the pyrotechnics that fire-show looks amazing
Fireshow with dance
- Number of artist: 2
- pyrotechnist - 1 or 2 +1 director
- Rigging: from 1 to 3 hours
- Dismantling: 20 minutes or more
- It is strongly required to announce the name of the show before the start of our performance.Inform about the start of performance not less than 15 minutes before, especially in case of flextime program.
- It is important that our staff get access to stage area 2,5 hours before the show for preparations. In order to ensure best results we need to contact to stage manager, event planner, host, sound and light system technicians.
- Minimum size of the stage is 6*8m.
- Flat, hard and clean surface of the stage - not slippery (better no sand, no grass, no gravel). it should be covered by fire-resisting preservation if needed.
- Height of tilt-roof or tent is not less than 5 meters.
- Electric power supplies 220V (16 amps)that is no further than 20 meters from the stage of performance. If your location has 110V standard, the 110V 220V step up transformers must be supplied.
- No highly inflammable elements of decoration and any other items on the stage during performance show.
- Minimally two carbon dioxide type fire extinguishers.
- Power sound speakers should be about 2,3 kW.
- Provide the capability of load-out stuff for fire show performance right near the stage, to issue all passes and permits on the stage if necessary.
- Set the time of performance taking into account the minimal preparation time and clean the stage after show (subject to individual time terms). We ask to notice about time changing in advance.
- Safety zone for audience is not less than 15 meters for public events, and 5 meters for small events. Provide guards and watchmen if necessary.
- For public events two secure isolated areas should be provided ( for tools kerosene steeping and) for tools extinction :
- -Size of 3x3m;
- - Located on the opposite sides of the stage;
- - Watchman near each area;
- - surround all four sides by suitable barrier/ barricade and in case of rain it must be covered and protected from rain.
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The salary is paid after the performance unless otherwise agreed.
- The organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed
The artists come from Yekaterinburg, Urals