The Jesters is an interactive, ‘mix and mingle’ walkabout act in beautiful, extremely high quality, antique-style Jesters costumes.
he costumes are hand-made and intricately detailed, perfect for walkabout performances where the performer is viewed up close, right in the midst of the audience.
One of the most versatile circus walkabouts around, The Jesters are available with a range of skills including power-skips (sprung stilts), acrobatic tumbling, ‘acro-juggling’ (tumbling and juggling combined) and hula hoop.
The artists come from the UK
Number of artists: 1 or 2 (female or male artist)
Technical requirements: none
- Dressingroom with table, mirrors & chairs .+ warm running water
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations, meals and beverages.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police department..
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police department.