A Lovable Tramp... An Interactive Audience... An Unforgettable Encounter!
A tender visual comedy full of magic and laughter
No matter your age, no matter where you come from, this artist will transport you back to that innocent age of wonder and joy you thought you'd lost forever!
This Belgian artist comes from Spain
Duration: Outdoor: 45'; indoor: about 15'
Outdoor or indoor
Public: family: all public from 4 years old.
Type: visual comedy inspired by magic and clowns
Important: 1 Tecnician for light and sound in charge of the organization
1 Chair on stage : No foldable , No wheels a child will stand up on it
Preparation: 1 hour
Builup / dismantle: 1 minute.
- Sound Equipment With Adapted Power to the venue
- Microphone Lavalier NO Headset
- Mini jack connection for an ipod ON stage of play area ( not behind and/or far)
- Micro with microphon stand on stage
Stage | Play area - Adaptable
- Dimensions : 5 m. width min. x 4m. Depth min.
- That is stable and does not move: 3 adult s will jump on it during 3min
- Structure : Stairs for public Easy, safe and direct Access to stage
- Audience : situated in front of the stage Outdoor to mid circle ). If big scenic area, put a background to cut space and facilitate focus/concentration of the audience
- he organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police.
- Dressing room clean and safe with mirror , light , running water and mineral water
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed.