This artists visits many places behind the wheel of his 'Mobile circus'. Wherever he parks his flashy car, he entertains passers-by and bystanders with a complete circusshow, including juggling acts, acrobatic stunts, tricks with the diabolo and a healthy dose of humour.
As plaza act: circus show for young and old
Frequency: 2 x 35 min.
Or 1 hour stilt animation and 1x sierkmobiel
As mobile act: Frequency: 2 x 45 min
- Technical details Mobile circus.
- Artists: one person
- Passage: Width 1:10 m
- No stairs
- Playing surface: 6 x6 m preferably outdoors
- Height: min 3:50 high
- Surface: paved/hard surface and smooth - no inclination
- Grass: possible but a go-cart should be able to ride on it.
- He needs a flat and paved surface of at least 1square meter (wooden plank or podium element)
- He drives to the location as a surprise and starts his show. He needs a place where he can put his Sierkmobiel (backstage). Preferably behind a corner not too far from the place of occurrence.
- Audience at fixed act: it is best to provide seats (floor mats, chairs or benches) Music: he brings his own installation