Two mysterious, luminescent creatures evoke an atmosphere of fantasy and imagery with a curiously beautiful „Live Art Motion“.
While mingling with the audience a mystical dance begins between the performers and the public leaving space for interaction to happen.
This show highlights festival grounds, outdoor happenings and festive corporate events alik
The artists come from Austria.
As a permanent act or a walk act
Play times: 3 x 15'-20 'with a 30' break between performances
Preparation: 60 minutes
Number of artists: 2 + 1 or 2 technicians (depending on the performance)
The costumes have the option of a WiFi DMX control - in case an organizer wants to synchronize all light effects
If a fixed show on stage: min. 10m²
Traveling by plane: 2 suitcases of approximately: 45x65x30 cm. Each of approximately 23 kg
- A heated dressingroom (mirror, chairs, table, snacks and beverages, warm running water)
- Secured parkingplace
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a warm dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed