The Princess and her unicorn is a sweet and sour warrior of fun!
Armed with clever and silly charms and teases, and saddled upon her trusty Unicorn Dennis, nothing can stop her from breaking dumb rules, pushing fun boundaries and empowering everyone around with smiles and laughter.
Princess two legs and Dennis the Unicorn is a perfect character for festivals and events as walk abouts and on stage in their interactive theater show for children and adults.
Can also be booked as a living statue
The artist comes from Denmark
Playing times: 3 x 60' or 4 x 45' (living statue)
Show: ages 3 - 6 (2 shows a day)
Number of artists:1
- A safe or lockable Dressingroom close to the performaing area with a table, chairs, mirror and warm water. This one should be be available 2 hours before the performance, for breaks and 1 hour after the performance.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- They would like hot meals, beverages and free tickets for the number of actors.
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed.