Rusalii is an original word of southern Romania. It is a ritual that serves to defeat the dangerous spirits of the winter. This gives way to warmer weather, the works are resumed in the fields, the first fruits appear, the dead return to rest ... From beginning to renewal, as an endless cycle, the show puts on stage the different stages of life punctuated by the seasons. This magical show will take you on a captivating journey which will be sometimes poetic and sometimes ...
Description: Performance mixing juggling fire, pyrotechnics and theater. For evening and outdoor events. Spectacular final with fireworks
Genre: Grand theatrical fireworks
Stage: - Ideal setting: Circular Scene with a diameter of 20 m. + 5m backstage.-Fence surrounding scene provided by the organizer. If you don't have 25m diameter, please let me know so we can discuss possibilities.
playground levelled: neither hard, nor slippery or flammable: tarmac, grass, sand, ...
Lighting and sound:
-An Audio installation on the sides of the stage for the music of our shows.
-4 spots changeable color stage lighting (can be provided by the company)
- A person for Security and an audio technician / lights.
- A dressing room next to the place of representation, with running water and mirror,eventually heated if necessary and always secured.
- Two parking spaces as possible of the performance.
- prévoir un extincteur àCO2.
- A meal for lunch and / or dinner in the evening depending when the show is (including one vegetarian), soft drinks in the dressing room and drink tickets for the event.
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department.
- Inform the fire department in the region of a fireworks show and provide a ACO2 extinguisher.
- The organizer is responsible for security A meal for lunch and / or dinner in the evening with time used on site (including one vegetarian), non alcooliséesen drinks lodge and drink tickets for the event
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.