She is created with inspiration from the Scandinavian spring, green sprouds in nature, and specially the chestnuts trees beautiful leafs and flowers, that lights up and decorate the gardens in preparation for spring and summer.
This spring fairy is mild and sweet, she brings warmth, smiles and wishes everybody a long and bright summer.
The artist comes from Denmark
Playing times: 3 x 60' or 4 x 45'
Number of artists:1
- A safe or lockable Dressingroom close to the performaing area with a table, chairs, mirror and warm water. This one should be be available 2 hours before the performance, for breaks and 1 hour after the performance.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- They would like hot meals, beverages and free tickets for the number of actors.
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed.