“Summer dreams” is an exceptional show – both for the technical prowess of the two artists and the intensity with which they interpret their characters. A sensitive and passionate melodrama, intelligently integrating circus and theatre, poetry and innovative techniques. “ - M. Scotton
What happens when we feel that the everyday weighs too heavily, but the fear of change is heavier still t? One day she decides to take the step, make the change and go. But it is far from her imagining of the future that by running away she will only be facing herself, facing him, and their dreams…
“Two kindred souls find each other, wanting to remain autonomous and yet to be joined together. The contradiction leads to highly acrobatic entanglements on the rope, the tissue, the floor - all seems so easy and is so hard.
Love versus gravity “.
Gender: Circus – theater
Duration: 25-45 minutes (street), 60 minutes (theater), All public
TECHNICAL RIDER FOR STREET PERFORMANCES
The show "Summer dreams" is designed to be performed both in- and outdoors.
The structure used for the performance is a carbon fibre tripod of 8m height, simple and light, it is extremely easily and quickly built.
Independent and elegant, it doesn’t require any fixing to flat ground (max inclination 3%).
For outdoor performances: in case of inclination or wind, the structure needs to be fixed to the ground using for example watertanks (2x 500kg), trees, benches or street lights.
Ideally, he ground must be flat and without inclination (max 3%) and protected from the wind.
The structure can be easily fixed to the ground with water tanks or to benches or street lights.
Time for total set up: about 2h
We are equipped with a sound system for about 500 people. For bigger audience, extra soundsystem is required.
The scenery is mainly composed by carpets, a bed, a door, a table and a chair, a hangar and a sofa.
- 1) Flat ground space protected from the wind: 10mx10m; height 8,20m.
- 2) Electricity supply (10KW), plug 32 amper for night shows, a 220V plug day time
- 3) 2-3 security guards/volunteers of the festival during the show
- 4) Lights for night performances
- 5) No sound disturbance during the performance
- 6) Ideally seats or benches for the public For security reasons, no show is performed under the hot sun.
- 7) A little catering with fresh water, juice, (dry) fruits or other snacks would be great!
The artists come from Switzerland