Family and children acts
Humor / Parody
A piece of circus-burlesque duo with explosive character that brings you on the rails of the swinging 30’s.
Dance, mast, shoe-shining, juggling...and flowers too -because they like to blow it all up...but smoothly!
The artists come from Belgium
- Performance for an audience from 4 years old.
- The setup is a self-supporting structure, mounted on a trailer.
- Suggested circus techniques : aerial acrobatics on the chinese mast, contact juggling, dance
- Duration of the performance: 20 or 30 MIN. (possivle 2x a day with min 2 hours break between the acts) with ideal visibility spread over an angle of 180°
- Dimensions playing surface: 8 meters long / 8 meters wide / 8m heigh
- Dimensions required for mounting: length:8 meters in / width: 8 meters / 7.50 meter heigh
- It is NOT possible to assemble the structure and then move it.
- The organizer is responsible for the accessibility of the site: Van + trailer = 14 M / width 2 M
- Duration of the assembly : About 2H00 hours including the assembly of the structure, sound and accessories.
- The organizer provides an electricity supply (16 A-220V schuco) during the performance.
- They have no light for evening performance. The orgnizor needs to provide this.
- Changing rooms and space to warm up.
- The organizer leaves the possibility to park the van (changing room) close to the place of the performance. If this is not possible, the organizer will provide a space nearby where the artists can change and warm up.
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police department..
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed