Napoleon's guardsmen aren't getting tired of the triumphs and the clash of arms. strong, combative, enthusiastic, decisive and with unprecedented boldness these men go into battle against the invisible enemy. Against their better judgment, they are still fighting for honor and patriotism in their dolled uniform. An encounter between a beachcomber and three stray allies leads to unexpected twists. Take cover and beware of laughterbursts or drifters!
playtimes 3 X 30 minutes within a 4 hour period - break between sets of at least 45 minutes
- 4 characters: beachcomber / Napoleon +3 tin soldiers
- Building three hours before the start of the animation
- After assembly, control of the set/decor by the organization
- Flat surface
- Playing surface at least 6 meters wide and 8 meters deep
- Free height 6 meters
- Public: front
- Power: 1 x 230 Volt
- Audio: own equipment.
- Light is necessary for the performance at night
- loading / unloading at the playground
- Dressing and makeup area with warm water (preferably shower)
- Parking for large van
- Refreshments and meal / snack (preferably no meat) for 4 people
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police department..
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed