A group of eccentric travelers decide to change something in their lives and embark on their life journey. They travel in first place in their inner world, fantasy and imagination. They break through the boundaries of time and create spontaneous unusual adventures. Their encounters with the bystanders - often face to face - turn out to be the most important experiences. Interesting characters, impressive costumes and strange behavior make this an unexpected show in the streets.
'Travellers' are an very expressive performance with physical theater, mime, dance, fire, circus and live music. "Travellers" is a walkact with impressive costumes.
The artists are from Poland
Duration: 1 hour
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed