The Fool might speak to the moon, yet it’s madness not to listen to it.
The moon sees the universe from a different perspective. After having observed us during a millennia, She is finally showing us her two halves – GEMINI. Sometimes weak and shy, sometimes radiant and full of light, they are a fascinating mix of Middle Age and Romanticism, Science and Spirituality.
GEMINI are fierce and mysterious – the glowing moon on top of their heads create a magical lighting effect that triggers the imagination of the audience.
The artists come from the Netherlands
Playtimes: 2 x 45' or 3 x 30' within a timeframe of 4 hours
Number of artists: 2
Minimum clear passage height 3.5 meters
- Parking for 1 car
- Dressingroom with table, mirrors & chairs .+ warm running water, secure, heated and lockable. Toilet facilities. The changing room should have enough room for the performers to get changed and warm-up prior to the show(s). Bottled water in the dressingroom.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If overnight stays are necessary, rooms will be required, ideally in a hotel/B&B providing parking and breakfast. + catering.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police and fire department..
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police department.