Two beautiful dancers, passionately dancing on high stilts.
They are dressed in fascinating, illuminated dresses from…. plastic bottles!
It is a sustainable act.
It shows why we are so addicted to plastic. It is a reminder of the plastic we deal with every day, it is fantastic and disastrous at the same time. And it is expensive. Far too expensive to just throw it away carelessly.
The artists are from the Netherlands
Number of artists: 2
- Duo Stilts - Interactive dance duo on high stilts with choreographies and music.
- Duration: 3 x 30 min or 2 x 45 min within 4 hours, break between sets at least 45 min, parade 1.5 hours
- Free parking in the neighbourhood of the dressingroom and playing area.
- Safe, clean and secure dressingroom with enough light (heated in the winter) on the ground floor, with chairs, tables, beverages (non alcoholic) and snacks.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed