The challenge for this artist in 3D painting is combining creativity and skill.
His work is known for its cartoonesque and humorous combination and the use of unique figures turning them into interactive stories.
One of his other clear distinguishing features is that the picture should tell the story on its own, without any explanation. The interaction of the public with the picture is what motivates him and leads to continuous fulfillment, pleasure and excitement regarding his work.
This artist comes from the Netherlands
- Free parking in the neighbourhood of the dressingroom and playig area.
- Safe, clean and secure dressingroom with enough light (heated in the winter) on the ground floor, with chairs, tables, beverages (non alcoholic) and snacks.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed