A 'make-up act' in a kind tricycle in which the parents are interactively involved. Some of the minor problems such as the boring long waiting line are taken care of in a playful way.
A real anchor rope is thrown out with wooden fish instead of an anchor. All interested kids take 1 fish, so they always know whose turn it is. From this cozy boat our 2 funny sailors make up at the same time + - 20 children per hour!
Buttttt... It is only possible to start the make-up session if the tricycle is powered/driven by one of the parents or supervisors of the child.
He takes place on the bike and starts pedalling! That way, the lights in tricylce are kept burning.
An additional artist who can make-up / hair or tattoos can be requested.
The artists come from Belgium
Play times: min 3 hours. Additional hours possible.
Number of artists: 2
Outfit can be adjusted with additional cost.
extra make-up / hair / tatttoo artist booking is possible.
- A free parkingspace close to the play area to load/unload.
- A safe or lockable Dressingroom close to the performaing area with a table, chairs, mirror and warm water. Available 1 hour before the first performance.
- A safe place for the tricycle when the artists are not performing.
- Toilet close to the playing area.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- At dusk or night, the organisation needs to provide light so that the act remains qualitative.
- In case of in bad weather conditions please provide a sheltered dry playground.
- They would like hot meals, beverages and free tickets for the number of actors.
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed