The story is revealed in a participatory staging, animated by colorful characters.
An exciting adventure, a colorful story, a street musical with:
Musical actors, acrobats, stilt walkers, a singer and a singer-tap dancer ... on board an electric, sonorized and illuminated carousel ...
The artists come from France
Playing times: 2 x 50 'or 1h30 (parade)
Number of artists: 6
- 1 trumpet player
- 1 accordionist-singer
- 1 Stilt walker on bicycle
- 1 singer-dancer
- 1 circus performer
- 1 driver actor
- + 1 sound mobile
- Free parking space for a van.
- Dressingroom (heated if neede) with table, mirrors & chairs .+ warm running water, secure, heated and lockable. Toilet facilities. The changing room should have enough room for the performers to get changed and warm-up prior to the show(s).
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If overnight stays are necessary, rooms will be required, ideally in a hotel/B&B providing parking and breakfast. + catering.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police and fire department..
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department.