Let's not go crazy...Everything is running smoothly.
It is the union of music and traditional skating, organically reused and transformed to complement the circus.
Two elegantly eccentric characters present an extravagant concert: the surrounding sound of the clarinet accompanied by their own technique created by juggling ping-pong balls bouncing with recycled pots and paella pans: a special way of percussion.
A hypnotic ballad that is different, with an urban atmosphere, flowing through a simple aesthetic and visual staging. A concert that degenerates into a beautiful madness, the unconventional, non-conformist, that ensures that even if everything goes wrong... everything continues to run smoothly, while people continue to imagine and dream to give poetry to the world.
The artsts come from Spain
Duration: different version possible for Gala and cabaret: between 5-15 minutes or festival 20 or 30 minutes
Indoor and outdoor show
Public: from 5 yrs old
Number of artist: 2 + 1 director (possibly without director)
Ideal dimensions of the room: 9m wide x 9m deep x 3m high
- Minimum space dimensions: 8m wide x 6m deep x 3m high
- Ground: Flat, smooth ground, without relief and without slope
- Construction and sound check: 2 x 30' minutes
- Rehearsal: 30 min
- dismantling: 30 min
- Sound: The artists provide the complete sound system if the organization cannot provide this.
- If they travel by car: 1 reserved parking space for 1 or more vans with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load. The organizer is responsible for the safety.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If they travel by plane: A transfer from the airport to the location / hotel
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Space for the number of artists and their equipment.
- Equipment: solid tables, 1 chair per artists chairs, 1 mirror.
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Wifi connectie
- Assistance:At busy and crowded events people can become a little overenthusiastic to get their pictures taken. In this instance a chaperone will be needed for crowd control purposes.
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Warm healthy meals(dinner) to be provided for day events
- Accommodation (if necessary)
- rooms for the artists
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.