A special free-standing acrobatic act, can be used anywhere without a suspension point.
This act connects strength, flexibility and musicality. With various elegant movements and poses in, on and around the cube. The beautifully illuminated LEDs give an extra dimension to the act.
In addition to the cube, it is also possible to book this act with a 'moon' as a top.
The artists come from the Netherlands
Number of artists: 1 of 2
Choice between the Cube or Moon, or Cube + the moon as a top.
Duration: As main performance: 5 minutes . Music and decoration as desired by the client. Multiple performances possible.
Background act: 15 minutes (movements are adjusted accordingly; slower movements and poses in between).. To be booked as an 'ambiance' act; a quiet performance performed in the background to the available music
Solo or duo
- The act requires a flat floor measuring 2 by 2 meters. The surface can vary from grass to concrete, provided it is a solid and even surface.
- A height of 4 meters is required
- The artist can assemble and disassemble the lollipop by herself. No tools are required
- During the act, the radius of 2 meters around the cube/moon must be clear.
- The organizer provides ropes or barriers or 2 responsible volunteers to keep the public at a distance. This is for the safety of the artist and the audience.
- Music is delivered/provided via email or USB
- The organisator provides a A music system with USB connection if no ambient music is available for the relaxed version.
- When performing outside, bad weather must be taken into account; in case of strong wind, rain or extreme cold, this performance is not possible in some cases.
- 1 reserved parking space for 1 or more vans with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load. The organizer is responsible for the safety.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Space for minimum 1 person or more.
- Equipment: solid tables, 1 chair per artist (to be able to put on the stilts), 1 mirror. If the height does not allow you to put on the stilts inside, there must be a sturdy table and 1 chair per artist outside, out of sight of the audience next to the performance location.
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Wifi connectie
- Assistance:At busy and crowded events people can become a little overenthusiastic to get their pictures taken. In this instance a chaperone will be needed for crowd control purposes.
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Warm healthy meals(dinner) to be provided for day events/
- Accommodation (if necessary)
- If it is too late or the distance is too far the organisation takes care of rooms for the number of artists
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.