Familie & Kinderacts
This colorful appearance whirls around with a mission: to share her knowledge and love for nature. She tells wonderful stories about the origin of spring, about which flowers smell the best and which you can even eat.
She likes to sow flowers from her stilts and asks passers-by to help her with that. Flora prefers to get together with her little flower nymph. She has an angelic voice and likes to teach the spectators to sing along to the songs about spring. From the lowest to the highest note.
Fits very well with the installation Alice's Giant flowergarden
The artists come from Belgium
Number of artists: 2
Playing times:1, 2 or 3 x 40' within a time span of 4 hours
- A free parking place
- A secure and heated (if needed) dressing room on the groundfloor (if with stilts) with a table, chairs, shower, snacks and beverages.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.