Zirkus und Jonglieren
Familie & Kinderacts
A crazy bunch of circus performers hit the road. A true hulahoop fanatic shows her best tricks and challenges the visitors to join her.
An acrobat, who is walking on her hands more often than on her feet.
The dancing bear of the company, who has quite a will of her own and usually doesn't do what is expected of her.
And the director, who tries in vain to keep control of this group.
They are accompanied by a sluggish group of musicians who are guaranteed to get you dancing.
The artists are from Belgium
Can be booked with or without the musicians
Number of artists: 4 circus artists, 3 musicians en 1 technician
number of sets: 1, 2 of 3 x 50'
- 1 reserved parking space for 1 van with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load (other cars optionaly upon agreement). .
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable.
- Space for at least 5 - 8 persons
- Equipment: tables, chairs, mirrors
- 2 clean black or dark coloured cotton towels,
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Catering: catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Accommodation (if necessary)
- An overnight stay is necessary for the artists when performing for more than 1 day or on weekends and an overnight stay is necessary.
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.