Familie & Kinderacts
Minimum three, maximum six cartoonish scouts who have lost their way, bothering people a bit.
They look a bit antisocial and 'bully', but they are also especially cute and very photographable
The artists come from Belgium
Number of artists: min 3 max 6
Playing times: 3 x 30' of 2 x 40' (within a 4-hour period)
- 1 or 2 reserved parking space for 1 van + 1 car with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load (other cars optionally upon agreement). The organizer is responsible for the safety.
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Space for 3-6 -persons.
Equipment: tables, chairs ( according to the number of people), mirror.
- Enough space to leave the suits dry and secure before, during and after the walks
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Accommodation (if necessary)
- When performing for more than 1 day or on weekends and an overnight stay is necessary.
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.