Straight from the pages of a fairy story they burst into life! They walk, talk, hug and create fits of laughter wherever they appear.
Looking exactly like the real thing they can stand perfectly still or wander around a venue and joining in with the fun. Perfect as a meet-and-greet act they can welcome guests on arrival with a tree hug before escorting them into the party.
They can be accessorised to fit in with an event’s theme or style and like nothing better than to wear flashing fairy lights at Christmas time.
Let them take root at your event and watch the laughter grow!
The artists come from the UK
Number of artists :2
Performances: 3 x 30-40' for a public event / 1 x 60' for a private event.
- 1 reserved parking space for 1 van with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load (other cars optionaly upon agreement). The organizer is responsible for the safety.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Space for 2 persons
- Equipment: 2 tables, 2 chairs , 1 mirror.
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Wifi connectie
- Assistance:At busy and crowded events people can become a little overenthusiastic to get their pictures taken with the hedges. In this instance a chaperone will be needed for crowd control purposes.
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Warm healthy meals(dinner) to be provided for day events/
- Accommodation (if necessary)
- Overnight stays are necessary when performing for more than 1 day or on weekends and an overnight stay is necessary (more rooms could be needed upon the chosen act).
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.