An original alternative for the classic guestbook and welcoming your guests.
During your event, the stilt walkers interact with the visitors and kindly ask them to sign the Guests Pants.
The visitors receive a colored marker and can pass on a nice message to the organization in a maximum of 3 words.
They may write this message somewhere on the white costume of the stilt walker.
All messages are photographed and delivered digitally to the organization or couple.
This act works best as a duo, but can also be played as a solo act.
At a reception or wedding party, this act is regularly combined with the white buttler (without the trousers that can be written on) as a reception performance. As a solo he can also first do the performance as a welcoming act and later during the reception, for example, use the guest pants.
Number of artists: 1 or 2
Playing times: 1 x 50', 2 x 50' or 1 hour welcoming + 50 minuten Fuestbook (pants)
- 1 reserved parking space for 1 van with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load (other cars optionaly upon agreement). The organizer is responsible for the safety.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Space for 1 or 2 persons
- Equipment: 1 or 2 solid tables, 1 or 2 chairs (to be able to put on the stilts), 1 mirror. If the height does not allow you to put on the stilts inside, there must be a sturdy table and 2 chairs out of sight of the audience next to the performance location.
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Wifi connectie
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Warm healthy meals(dinner) to be provided for day events/
- Accommodation (if necessary)
- Overnights stays are necessary when performing for more than 1 day or if the distance is too big.
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.