An explosion of color and glitter passes by! A Queenfish sparkling gold, orange and pink. Her fins moving in the wind as if she’s wandering submerged. Her offspring swims in her wake. But don’t be fooled, they are not docile types! At an unguarded moment they swim away in search of adventure. Dancing around they playfully try to teach bystanders the art of swimming.
Pink bubble dragons with there playful contrasting character, the music they bring and the giant soap bubbles they create, are a wonderful addition to this act..
The artists come from the Netherlands
Number of artists: 2 or 3
Sets: 1 x 60 min or 2 x 45 min within 4 hours
optional 1 or 2 Pink bubble dragons with soap bubbles and mobile sound system can be booked in addition
- The route between the dressing room areas and performance space should be entirely step-free for stilt walkers.
- 1 reserved parking space for 1 or more vans with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load. The organizer is responsible for the safety.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Space for minimum 2 persons or more.
- Equipment: solid tables, 1 chair per artist (to be able to put on the stilts), 1 mirror. If the height does not allow you to put on the stilts inside, there must be a sturdy table and 1 chair per artist outside, out of sight of the audience next to the performance location.
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Wifi connectie
- Assistance:At busy and crowded events people can become a little overenthusiastic to get their pictures taken. In this instance a chaperone will be needed for crowd control purposes.
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Warm healthy meals(dinner) to be provided for day events/
- Accommodation (if necessary)
- If it is too late or the distance is too far the organisation takes care of rooms for the number of artists
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.