A hilarious zombie duo that will make you laugh out loud
These brothers have recently risen from their graves. Unfortunately, the mice enjoyed their brains a little too much. Together they now only share one brain cell.
That is the approach of Hektor and Hector. Two figures with a childish view of life. They see everything for the first time and they throw themselves into everything with enthusiasm.
The artists come from Belgium
Number of artists: 2 artists
Playing times: 2 x 60' in a timeframe of 3 hours.
- 1 reserved parking space for 1 or more vans with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load. The organizer is responsible for the safety.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Space for minimum 2 persons .
- Equipment: solid tables, 1 chair per artist , 1 small mirror per artist.
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Wifi connectie
- Assistance:At busy and crowded events people can become a little overenthusiastic to get their pictures taken. In this instance a chaperone will be needed for crowd control purposes.
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Warm healthy meals(dinner) to be provided for day events/
- Accommodation (if necessary)
- If it is too late or the distance is too far the organisation takes care of rooms for the number of artists
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.