This postman only delivers love letters (s)!
It is a cheerful and, above all, charming postman. "He could be the Venus of all postal workers".
With a mustache ...
He brings prefabricated love stories around and rings imaginary doors. Who will he polish his thumbed reading glasses for? ...
Walkabout & romantic street theater, puppetry for sultry summer evenings and chilly winter nights, for street theater festivals, animation at Valentine's, New Year's receptions ... and Christmas markets!
Description of the act:
This puppet is only too happy to roll out his red carpet at your festival or event.This postman is looking for and finds loved ones, ... lovers, young and old lovebirds, ... or is looking for the best 'date' for someone.
After an introductory improvisation he gives one of them a love letter , explains this in a few seconds, ... encourages the most loving look since year and day, ... and then pushes a megaphone in front of them for the 'moment suprême' ...
A melodious declaration of love!
All this is done on the red carpet that he can roll out in an instant.
The artist is from Belgium
Duration: 3 x 25' or 4 x 20'
Number of artists: 1
- A free parkingspace
- A safe or lockable Dressingroom close to the performaing area with a table, chairs, mirror and warm water. This one should be be available 2 hours before the performance, for breaks and 1 hour after the performance.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- They would like hot meals, beverages and free tickets for the number of actors.
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed.