A sculptural, steel shape is suspended high above the audience. Our acrobats slowly set this “object” in motion in a theatrical, breath taking choreography, culminating in a dynamic aerial show.
The artists come from the Netherlands
Duration: 6-12 minutes
Number of artists: from 3 artists
Min. 6,5 meter high
4(Wide) x 4(Deep) meter
Light, sound and rigging needed
- A heated dressingroom (mirror, chairs, table, snacks and beverages, warm running water)
- Secured parkingplace
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed