From a distance, the family antelope approaches proudly In an elegant way.
Carefree, the antelope child frolics and dances between the adult animals. However these animals are always alert to imminent danger.
If they detect trouble they point their ears simultaneously. Anxious the antelopes listen, their heads held high. With their large gleaming eyes they penetrate the surroundings.
For a moment they stand motionless. Not before they are certain that everything is safe, the antelope family continues gracefully.
The artists come from the Netherlands
Duration: 2 x 45 minutes or 3 x 30 minutes
Number of artist: min 2 max 3
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed