This illuminated and magical carriage pulled by a colossal horse is coming your way. Welcome to the ball!
The Ball transports us to the golden age of the 'Belle Epoque'. Time fades and people come together, dance wins and beauty embraces us.
The poetry of the characters sends us images inspired by the end of a century.
The lantern lighters announce the evening and the start of the show.
Pulled by a majestic white horse and its strange coachman, the musical carriage sets the tone.
In a whirlwind of light, the dancers and acrobats of this traveling ball gracefully take you into a waking dream.
The artists come from France
Format: Illuminated & moving street fresco – fixed choreographic performances
Music: Recorded music – Original soundtrack
Duration: Street parade 1h30 or 2 x 45 min
Technical effects: Light and sound systems, provided by the company
Number of artists: 13 artists + 1 technician
- “The Carriage”: Musical machine pulled by a massive, inflated and illuminated horse. Lights and sound integrated, driven by an actor, “The Coachman”.
- “The Lovers”: 2 acrobats-dancers, illuminated caps.
- “The Marcels”: 2 acrobats – illuminated hats.
- “The Flower girls”: 6 dancers with illuminated lampshades.
- “The Lamplighters””: 2 illuminated acrobats-stiltwalkers.
- A secure and eventually heated dressing area with mirrors and running water, snacks and beverages.
- Drinks and a meal.
- A parking space for one truck (as close as possible to the dressingroom).
- In case they should play several days: the organization needs to provide overnight stay + meals + breakfast.
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed.