The Ballerina make their pirouettes, turning with their beautiful coloured skirts, and moving in a spectacularly way. Clouds of tulle wave and swirl synchronously or against each other to the sound of music. with the instructions from the ballet teacher the complicated choreography will be brought to a great success.
Ballerinas wear skirts in which no less than 250 meters of tulle has been processed each. Almost all of the artists have a dance background. Therefore they can pay of lot of attention to the choreography. They are guided by a "ballet teacher". Under her skirt she hides a sound system which plays music.
The artists come from the Netherlands
Play times: 2x 45'
Number of artists: minim 2 to max 8 performers
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed