This cozy, moving van invites the audience to dip their toes in the disco. But also with Elvis Presley and Nina Simone in the back seat and a trunk full of other musical heroes from the 50s, 60s and 70s, there is plenty of choice for your Night-Fever - favorite.
On top of the van that displays a screen, the correct lyrics scroll by; sing without shame, seize your moment, get crazy.
The artist is from the Netherlands
Number of artists: 1 artist
Playing times: 2 x 40' in a period of 3 hours or 3 x 40' in a period of max 4 hours.
- 1 reserved parking space for 1 van with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load (other cars optionaly upon agreement). The organizer is responsible for the safety.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Equipment: 1 tables, 1chair 1 mirror.
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- A secure place for the van during the breaks.
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Accommodation (if necessary)
- When performing for more than 1 day or on weekends and an overnight stay is necessary.
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.