Here children can try out different circus techniques. Learn how to build a pyramid, to exercise your balance on a ball, to try to handle the diabolo and to experiment various juggling-techniques.
This programme can be combined with an opening act on stilts, the Mobile circus as concluding act or a demonstration of the newly acquired skills of the children.
It's the ideal formula to add lustre to family gatherings, school parties, children's parties, etc...
Maximum participants: 20 (40 with help from volunteer organization)
Playing surface:10m x 6m
- Welcome by a stiltwalker
- Circus Workshop for young and older (90 min.)
- Finale with the show ‘Mobile circus’ (30 min.)
- Technical details Mobile circus.
- Artists: one person
- Passage: Width 1:10 m
- No stairs
- Playing surface: 6 x6 m preferably outdoors
- Height: min 3:50 high
- Surface: paved/hard surface and smooth - no inclination
- Grass: possible but a go-cart should be able to ride on it.
- He needs a flat and paved surface of at least 1square meter (wooden plank or podium element)
- He drives to the location as a surprise and starts his show. He needs a place where he can put his Sierkmobiel (backstage). Preferably behind a corner not too far from the place of occurrence.
- Audience at fixed act: it is best to provide seats (floor mats, chairs or benches) Music: he brings his own installation
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- They would like hot meals and free tickets for the number of actors.
- If the acts are performed abroad, or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and drinks.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed