In the distance we hear the announcer with his dazzling comments, the roar of engines, The startshot pops. The great racers of yesterday will appear in a few moments . Exuberance for the leader, encouraging words for the slacker. The public is suddenly part of the pit stop. Some distraction for drivers, flowing champagne and dancing. Meanwhile tires are being replaced, cars are being replenished with fuel and get a quick maintenance for the next heat. Full speed ahead to the bitter end; on to the checkered flag. Inspired by the automotive history, the heroic pioneers and their fine oldtimers.
The artists come from the Netherlands
Playtimes, + / 3 x 40-minute walk act with show times (or upon agreement)
- Team: 5 actors (3 gentlemen and 2 ladies)
- Equipment: three cars and a trailer with sound
- Preparation 1.5 to 2 hours before the start
- Dimensions of the car: 2 meters long and 1 meter wide
- Size of the trailer: 1, 5 meters long and 1 meter wide
- Flat surface, no steps on the trail
- Possibility of charging batteries for light and sound
- During intermission safe place for storage of the cars or supervision
- Parking for large van (height 3m)
- Dressing / makeup room with access to hot running water
- Catering: vegetarian
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police department..
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed
- The artists wish to have breakfast / lunch during daytime events and dinner/supper at evening performances; drinks / snacks in the dressingroom for 5 people