Family and children acts
Acts on Stilts
These cheerful flamingos on stilts are colorful and fun to look at.
These animals walk at high altitude on your event. They look around curiously and like to be petted by the guests.
An interactive act for children and adults.
The artists are from Belgium
Duration: 3 x 30' or 2 x 45'
Number of artists :2
- Free parking in the neighbourhood of the dressingroom and playig area.
- Safe, clean and secure dressingroom with enough light (heated in the winter) on the ground floor, with chairs, tables, beverages (non alcoholic) and snacks.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed