Fly boarding is an elegant, but spectacular sport where they fly under water pressure.
Seeing someone take off with 60 liters of water per second is already impressive. But then these Pro-Flyboarders have only just started.
The public is therefore clearly impressed when they fly up to 18 meters of altitude and show spectacular stunts.
Suitable for music festivals, amusement parks, television recordings, opening or christening of a ship, village festivals, private events, and much more.
To make the experience complete, they always try to get interaction with the audience. This contributes to the "wow" effect among the audience.
They provide shows during the day, and evening shows with LED suits and / or laser shows
Artists from the Netherlands
The duration of the Flyboard show depends on the wishes of the customer. This varies from a short and powerful show of about 8 minutes to half an hour, during which the flyboarders provide a show on several locations on a trajectory.
They are flexible in completing the show and here in consultation a lot is possible. Think for example of being part of a story line.
Where is that possible?
A Flyboard show can (almost) everywhere be done where there is water. They have done shows in ponds, canals, canals, swimming pools (indoor and outdoor), but also on lakes and at sea.
These Flyboarders have a lot of experience, and some also belong to the international show team of the manufacturer.
This means that you can expect a high level, but also a professional collaboration with your own director.
Obviously, safety is of high importance to them.
What does it cost?
The price depends on the wishes of the customer.
Factors that play a role in the prize include: The number of flyboarders that you want to use, the duration of the show, evening or day show, distance to be driven and more
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The salary is paid after the performance unless otherwise agreed.
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed