These frogs evoke wonder and amazement when, jumping and croaking, they look for a place to enjoy the surroundings. With which they will especially enchant their audience, friendly and true to nature.
With their flashy tongues, looking for delicacy, they make contact and jump away just as quickly, looking for another "prey". The Frog King comes straight out of a fairy tale from Grimm. He will try to seduce people like he did with the king's daughter with the golden ball.
The artists come from the Netherlands
Playing times: 2 x 45' or 3 x30'
Number of artists: from 1 to 4
- Parking space for one or more vehicles (depending on the number of artists).
- Dressingroom: clean, well-lighted with table, mirrors & chairs .+ warm running water, secure, heated and lockable. Toilet facilities. The changing room should have enough room for the performers to get changed and warm-up prior to the show(s).
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If overnight stays are necessary, rooms will be required, ideally in a hotel/B&B providing parking and breakfast. + catering.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police and fire department..
- The organizer has to ensure the application of the authorization of the police department.