A branch is cracking, tree leaves are rustling, and the bushes bend aside ... suddenly you'll be standing eye to eye with giraffes! Stately and undisturbed, they continue to bend their elegant neck and shoulders to nibble a leaf - or to welcome a visitor. Giraffes are friendly and peaceful, but beware! They remain wild animals.
The artists come from the Netherlands
Play Times: 2 x 45 min
No parade: they are very long and walk very slowly
Number of artists: 2 to 8 giraffes + 1 Dresser / Keeper
Preparation time: 1 hour
Minimum height: 4m
Required: Beverage, snacks and a space for laying the Giraffe costumes.
- For 2 Giraffes 2 x 4 meter.
- For 8 Giraffes 10 x 4 meter
The dressing is a part of the performance. The dressing area must be on the performance location.
The eight Giraffe vary in height between 2 and 4,5 meters. The Giraffe are able to walk 200 meter in 45 minutes. A perfect act for squares and parks. The Giraffe are always accompanied by a dresser. During the performance he or she plays the part of a zoo-keeper
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed