Mix and match depending on your event - You have the choice between the color queens, the illuminated princesses and illuminated balls. Or a mix of characters.
illuminated balls: During the day they are a great eye-catcher in bright white costumes, in the dark they glow in all kinds of colors (on stilts or with skates)
Enlightened Princesses: With their Freehand Segways they float among the audience. In the dark they glow in the colors of their clothing. A real eye-catcher!
The artists are from Germany
Number of artists: minimum 2
Color queens: : 6 on stilts
Illuminated Princesses: 3 on freehand segways
Illuminated balls: 3 (your choice on stilts, or skates)
Playing time: 3 x 30' or 2 x 45'
Indoor show: For colored queens On the ground floor (no stairs). Ceiling height must be at least 3 meters high.
- The route between the dressing room areas and performance space should be entirely step-free for stilt walkers.
- 1 reserved parking space for 1 or more vans with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load. The organizer is responsible for the safety.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Space for minimum 2 persons
- Equipment: solid tables, 1 chair per artistschairs (to be able to put on the stilts), 1 mirror. If the height does not allow you to put on the stilts inside, there must be a sturdy table and 1 chair per artist outside, out of sight of the audience next to the performance location.
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Wifi connectie
- Assistance:At busy and crowded events people can become a little overenthusiastic to get their pictures taken. In this instance a chaperone will be needed for crowd control purposes.
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Warm healthy meals(dinner) to be provided for day events/
- Accommodation (if necessary)
- rooms are necessary when performing for more than 1 day or on weekends and an overnight stay is necessary (more rooms could be needed upon the chosen act).
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.